Re: Data entry's issue

Hi Frank,

You have not properly quoted the columns with double quotes. See  (
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch21s04.html)  and the
example below.

name,uid,code,shortname,description,formname,domaintype,type,numbertype,texttype,aggregationoperator,url,zero
"Women participated in skill development training","","D0001","Women
participated development training"

The documents are a bit confusing here I think, as the column names in the
documentation does not correspond to the require CSV header file, but this
should actually not matter, as the first row is ignored. The attached file
will work with http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/.

Regards,
Jason