Re: making report with ireport, Jasper report with JDBC data source and Jasper report with report table data source

Hi Frank,
All of this is described in the documentation
here<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch15s04.html#d5e1893>
.

Is there something there which is missing or not clear?

Regards,
Jason