Re: Tracker Problem

Hi
Dear All
I try with R12980 in 2.13 to aggregate patient base data.
My agree gate data element is All female patient. My aggregated query is
[CP:gender]  ='F'  is not null . But
1 I didn't get all the number of patient in manual person aggregation  i
enter (including male also ,in screen print) is my quarry wrong?
2 I didn't get any aggregated reports in data set report( IN screen print )
Why is this ? I have run the data mart and up dated the resource    tables

I have attached my Catalina.out file
What is the wrong ?
Best Regards

Gayan Yasantha