Re: Data Set

Hi Channara,

Note that you can put the same data elements into multiple data sets. To
give an example of what Thuy is saying, let's say you have data elements 1,
2, 3 and 4. You want facilities A and B to fill elements 1, 2, and 3, but
you want facilities C and D to fill elements 2, 3 and 4.

You can create one data set with elements 1, 2 and 3, and assign this data
set to facilities A and B. Then you can create another data set with
elements 2, 3 and 4, and assign this data set to facilities C and D.

Cheers,
Jim Grace