Re: Enhancements for 'Data capture for DHIS2' android app

Thanks Araz

This is a nice app. We havent deployed it here but I have been playing
around with it and I have noticed

1. While entering the url and password, the typing is messy you type one
character and it duplicates them then you delete and it deletes all. Has
anyone else experienced this behaviour?

2. For section data, the different section are hiden up and not easy to
identify can we have prev next buttons insteady and at the end have save
ans upload.

Will continue exploring

Regards