Re: Enhancements for 'Data capture for DHIS2' android app

Hi Prosper,

Thank you for your input.

As you have mentioned, there are some problems with entering server
address. This issue will be fixed very soon.
Regarding navigation: I've decided to stick with current implementation of
data entry screen, because solutions are hacky or just make it even worth.
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for better solution.

Best Regards,
Araz