Re: Any recommendations for an opensource facility inventory logistic management system

Thanks very much Saptarshi,

Let check out this link,

I guess OpenMRS 2.0 may have it will also check there. Would also be good
if its in OpenMRS since we are already implementing OpenMRS at some of
these sites.

Regards