Re: Enhancements for 'Data capture for DHIS2' android app

Hi Olav,

Nice to see you again :)

Yes, you're wright. The module which was responsible for picking
coordinates by using GPS was faulty, so I've removed it for a while.
Currently I'm working on update where coordinates picking will be possible
from map.

Hi Marta,

1) Strange, it supposed to be changed. Will try to find issue.
2) You're the second person who has noticed this issue, however I can't
reproduce it on my device. Could you please provide more details about
device you're using and firmware version.

Best Regards,
Araz