Re: [Dhis2-devs] grey color background in Data Visualizer of DHIS2

Channara, the problem is caused by a combination of slow internet
connection and that the user is assigned to a whole bunch of orgunits. This
will be fixed in 2.15 due to great improvements to the web api.

To work around it for now, please reduce the number of orgunits the user is
assigned to.