Re: [Dhis2-devs] Add organunit Error

Hi all friends,
In DHIS 2, on data entry part, I have been entered data for the form and clicked on "complete" button.
Now I go to the Pivot table and I select the data elements, period, and org. units as on the data entry part, I clicked on Update button, but DHIS 2 say: "No values found". This problem I don't know, help me please?

Vieng, from Laos