Migration from 2.11 to 2.14

Hi all

Is anyone out there that could help us in using DHIS2 2.14?

I am not being able to migrate from 2.11 to 2.14. I run DHIS2 2.14 with the
old MySQL database but cannot visualize the data in data entry or in the
reports. It is fine in 2.11. When I attempt to run Analytics I am
confronted with an exception error. All the screen shots are attached. I am
running on Apache Tomcat, MySQL, DHIS2 version 2.14 build 13815 and Version
2.11 build 10550.

Thank you for assisting. We are resisting in giving up on version 2.14 and
hoping someone already had similar issues already resolved.

Best

Marcio

--
Márcio Thomé

Coordenador
Departamento de Avaliação e Estatísticas
BEMFAM - Bem Estar Familiar no Brasil

Avenida Carlos Chagas Filho, 791. Ilha do Fundão.
Rio de Janeiro. 21941-599
Tel.: 55-21-30057207 R. 2408
Skype: Marcio-Deav