Re: [Dhis2-devs] Migration from 2.11 to 2.14

One thing you can check is datavalue  table.
When you upgrade to 2.14, new column with the name
*attributeoptioncomboid *will
be created in datavalue table and it will populated with 0 by default. So
you may run query to change this value from 0 to default
categoryoptioncomboid (most of the cases it will be 1).

query will be some thing similar to: update datavalue
set attributeoptioncomboid = 1 (here 1 is default categoryoptioncomboid)