Re: Indicator

eg. Indicator =  ( Data Element  / (D * 3) )

Here D indicates number of days in current month.

ie. if number of days in current month == 30
than or (D+D+D) or (D*3) will return 90

Similarly, if number of days in current month == 31
than or (D+D+D) or (D*3) will return 93

Similarly, if number of days in current month == 29 ( ie. in leap year )
than or (D+D+D) or (D*3) will return 87

In present scenario, there is no way to define the indicator so that 'D' would always be the last 3 months.
We can define indicator with addition (+) or multiplication (*)  mathematical operators with combination
of 'D' for representing approx 3 months' total days count, but not last three months' total day count.

Keneeth, i think you are looking for D or mathematical expression with D such that it should return exactly last
three months' total day count !

Regards
Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email