Re: I need help On setting up SMS on dhis

Ok, I assume these are aggregated values, as in number of cases of XXX?

If so, I suggest you start by reading section 25.4 in the user
documentation :

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch24s05.html

And come back to this list if you have any questions.

Ola
------