Preview of features in J2ME aggregate 2.15

All,

We are in the final phases of testing version 2.15 of the J2ME aggregate client. We have added some new features and improvements:

- Image reports to allow J2ME users to access visualized reports
- Logging feature to allow us to better support deployments in the field
- A new network module to improve handling of errors
- A file system module to enable saving of images and logs

Paul, who has been the main developer on this release, has prepared a video that shows the new features and improvements. You can find this at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRIFZkx2y6A

Good work, Paul!

Br,

_Andreas_

--
Peder Andreas Nergaard, Mobile Coordinator
HISP/DHIS2, Department of Informatics, University of Oslo