Re: Spreading population growth by period

dHi,

to me it sounds like storing monthly (or quarterly) population data in the
system would be the only short/medium-term solution. It will work fine as
long as data element aggregation operator is set to average.

This to me sounds like an ideal candidate for an
app<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch29.html>- one
that takes i) the org unit level for the yearly population data and
ii) the growth rate as input, then applies a linear data addition along the
12 months to make more realistic population data, writes that monthly data
back to the system and removes the yearly data after verification.

Or less sexy, a bash and curl script against the web api.

Lars

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx