A series of (Hibernate-related?) errors when attempting to create new data elements

Hello,

We have upgraded several DHIS instances from earlier versions (2.0.X 2.4,
and 2.7) to 2.13/2.14 recently.

Some of the new instances are not letting our users create new data
elements with "an error occurred" message on the front-end.

Catalina output is attached from one instance.

Basically, when you click on "Data Elements" and then "Add New" to enter a
name and click on create button, you get a series of errors triggered on
the backend.

Each DHIS restart increases the ID that's causing the error (i.e., 2045 to
2046 to 2047)

Based on my understanding, it seems to be a hibernate-related caching
issue, but I could not manage to get it to resolve.

Any help is appreciated.

--
-Cenk.