Re: DHIS2 - Db Server / Postgresql Max Connections (FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved...)

Hi Jason,

some questions:

- Have you scheduled nightly data mart process?

- Are you running multiple dhis instances on the same database server?

- What is your current max_connections setting in postgresql.conf?

Lars