Re: Suggestion on the Validation rule using surveillance [User role to alert]

Dear Muhire Andrew,

That's an excellent suggestion, and that's probably how we should have done
it in the first place. Others have made this suggestion also, and we have
implemented it. Starting in 2.15 (about to be released) validation rule
notifications will be based on user groups instead of user roles.

Cheers,
Jim Grace