Re: DHIS-live: NO JSP Support for /,

On 14 April 2014 01:02, Mark Spohr <mhspohr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll have to try commenting out the <servlet /> section (unless somebody
> can think of a reason it's needed).
>
> The LXDE window manager seems to handle dhis-live just fine since it does
> put up the menubar icon and menu before it hangs on the JSP error.

OK sorry I hadn't realized that.  So you are in with a chance ... though
I'd still consider rolling your own minimal setup given the very tight RAM
constraints.  Maybe a pi might work for you as a simple data collection
appliance.  Its probably not going to be much good with analytics/datamart
reporting.  But good luck.  Let us know how you get on.