Re: [Dhis2-devs] Shapefile Conversion to GML

Please I have attached the shapefiles and its company that I have been trying to use as downloaded form the site mentioned in the DHIS2 Documentation. I will appreciate if anyone is able to help me convert this into a GML.

Many thanks

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463
emails: deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx, addyraph@xxxxxxxxx