[2.14] The dataset does not appear in the dataset list when doing data entry

Hi,
I'm facing a problem that my dataset does not appear in the dataset
combobox when doing data entry with 2.14 stable version.

I've created a new dataset, designed a custome data entry. Then assigned to
all userroles, organisationunits I have in the system.
At the country and province level, I can see the dataset and can do data
entry.
But at the hospital level, I cannot see that new dataset.

I've tried with DHIS2 2.13, everything is fine. Means I can see the new
dataset as hospital level. But problem on 2.14
I don't know how can I investigate and solve this problem.
Please give some idea about this,

Thank you very much,

P/S: I'm using admin account for all above cases.

--
Thai Chuong
YM/Skype : thaichuong159

Follow ups