Re: Documentation for release 2.13

Hi Angela,
We currently do not keep previous versions of the documentation, but
they can be regenerated from the documentation source code. We should
certainly do a better job of clearly marking the versions and what is
appropriate to each release. However, in this case, there has been
little chance since 2.13, so the current documentation is still valid
for 2.13.

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch21s02.html#importCSVdata

Regards,
Jason