Regards
Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email
On Thursday, 22 May 2014 4:11 PM, "Wilson,Randy" <rwilson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We are using Chrome mostly and have noticed that if you are using an earlier version some things don’t display.  For example in the GIS module users of the earlier version did not see the menu option: “Legend”.  As soon as we upgraded it reappeared… might be a problem of cache.

Randy

From:Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carlos Nyembwe
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:26 PM
To: Marko David Garcia
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] What's the good browser for DHIS2?

Hi all,
I have a concern about the launch of DHIS2 on the browser. because we have alot of browsers but each browser, there is always a problem that is present on the aspect of DHIS2 namely: trees organisationnellesqui units are not displayed, spits browsers and many others.
what is the right browser recommender