Re: Problem Saving Event Coordinates- DHIS 2.15 build 15055

I just tested this on the demo site and i am getting the same problem.

To replicate:

1) select Capture Coordonates on Delivery program stage for MNCH Program
2) Find/add instance
3) choose ou and program etc
4) go to Delivery program stage and enter coordinates
5) Program Stage Instance does not save the number

Did I miss something?

Cheers
Busoye