Re: Pivot Table does not display correct data

Hi José,

As you pointed out the missing data for January in your pivot table is most
likely caused by a problem with the analytics tables generation.

In order to find out what went wrong with the analytics process we need to
see your tomcat log.

The current analytics tables are only replaced when a new analytics export
process has completed successfully, and if it fails the tables remain as
before.
So that is likely why you can still see older data in your pivots, but not
the new January data (you write that analytics process runs indefinitely).

Can you try to run analytics (manually from UI) one more time and then
monitor your tomcat log at the same time, and possibly share the relevant
part of the log with us?

Thanks.

Ola
-------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>