Re: Alerts..

Hello Jim,

Let me bother you for a bit... So I copy your explanation about the
validation rule set up. A few issues I have encountered... I find that data
elements belonging to datasets that have been set up to be collected daily,
do not come up in the validation rule setup, i.e. does this mean only data
elements that are collected monthly are to be validated? And also when
setting up a surveillance type rule: what do the following parameters
represent? I looked through all the docs and in the online help, but
couldn't find an explanation.

Sequential sample countAnnual sample countHigh outliersLow outliers

Appreciate your help!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:24 PM, <jeromeshaguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Sire
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.