Re: Trouble with DHIS 2 configuration

At none of the place you have mentioned any thing about the version, build id,
purpose of your DHIS 2 use etc.

Regards
Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 11:30 AM, chinedu aniekwe <bcaniekwe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone.
I have still not gotten any response on this. I will appreciate any help, thank you.
Chinedu

Hello All,