Re: Has anyone used DHIS2 for Animal Health

Hello Gamal,

Do you have some example data or forms that we could refer to in answering
this question?
Off the top of my head, you could classify orgunits according to the animal
(OrgUnit type), though perhaps it would be better to have separate data
elements (e.g. Sheep vaccinated for X, vs Cows vaccinated for X).

For certain items, it could perhaps make sense to use the same data element
and separate in terms of categories, I am specifically thinking in terms of
the new partner setup that is available in 2.15.

But all of this really depends on a) what data you will collect and b) what
kinds of analysis you would like to perform.

Knut