Upgrading DHIS2 db from 2.0 to 2.15: Any advice?

Hi all,

I saw (for the first time) a DHIS2 implementation version 2.0 build date circa 2010. It uses the H2 database that comes with DHIS2 live. Knowing that there might be issues with a direct upgrade I did a full xml meta data export and then realised that the format changed around version 2.12.

Now, has anyone succeeded in this conversion. There is always the option of getting the meta data and data exported to csv and reconfiguring from scratch. Before embarking on a fool's errand, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

busoye

Follow ups