Sharing Pivot Table details between DHIS instances

We have individual DHIS instances installed for individual countries. Many
configuration needs are similar across countries including the set up of
many reports. Is it possible to take a pivot table definition set up in one
country and export that definition to another country's DHIS instance? I
see that details can be exported for a pivot table using Meta-Data Export
but it of course contains unique identifiers for that country which will
not apply in another country's instance. Is there a way to query the data
from the backend, create an output script, changing the unique IDs to the
new country's respective IDs and then insert the data in the new country's
database? It may be more trouble doing it that way than simply manually
creating the pivot table structures in the new country, but I thought I'd
ask if anyone has had success doing it in a more automated fashion.

--

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Developer

Follow ups