Re: DHIS2 - No available data elements in program stage

Hi Robin,

don't worry - we use "tracker" type data elements in tracker and
"aggregate" type for routine/aggregate data. You can later aggregate event
based data into routine data.

You can specify option set for comments per data element, meaning that
there can be multiple appearing for a single data set. You will see the
comment in aggregate data entry by clicking directly in the data input
fields.

regards,

Lars