Re: Single event with registration

Great thank! where can I download this version?

From: Tran Chau
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎July‎ ‎18‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎Morning
To: channara rin
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list

Hi Channara,

As your example, an patient allows to enroll many times. But as the logic of the system, an patient just can enrolled into a single event program only one times. I fixed this bug.

Besides, I added enrollment-date and incident-date fields into Enrollment form of single event with registration program when patient enrolls into it in the first time. Please check revision 15193, version 2.15.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx