Re: Dataset Section

Related to this, we have a big form where most sections are very simple
and broken down only by gender, but one is also broken down by A LOT of age
groupings, so the auto-generated form becomes extremely wide and the users
have to scroll a lot horizontally. This also means it is very easy for them
to lose track of where they are, though of course they do have the little
box in the upper right corner which is meant to help with exactly those
cases.

So, in general we are very happy with the autogenerated form (and it is
huge, with 10 sections), but would like to be able to customize the layout
for this particular section (actually, the IDEAL option would be to be able
to specify the width of the cells - as we could well have cells only a
third of the automatic width).

I suppose the best solution for now is to separate out this particular
section into a separate form, but are we planning to support custom forms
for sections?

Knut