From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+martens=sher.be@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sumudu weerasinghe
Sent: 24 July 2014 02:43
To: Lars Helge Øverland
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 - Tracker data aggregation

Hi Robin,
I had the same issue as you said . I did it following way , but it may not be the correct way

  *   build one aggregate query and save
  *   go to database and find caseaggregationcondition table
  *   identify how it identify DE
  *   you can populate all query builders just in a excel sheet ( i will attach my sample excel sheet it contain 364 A.Q. Builders)
  *   upload into database table caseaggregationcondition, as CSV file  , It works for me well
some time this may help you.

@Lars answer  i have some problem

  1.  is it able to use attributes in event reports ?
  2.   is it possible to save this values into a  form in aggregate side (eg.Monthly return form) ?
Best Regards
Sumudu