Re: Emails not being sent

Hi Ryan

>From what I understand of the source code, if the message sending failed
there should have been a warning entry in your log saying "Could not send
email: ... <reason>".  If you are not seeing that then it is strange and
not consistent with the documentation of the apache commons email library
which is being used.

Can you perchance verify with ethereal or tcpdump that there is no traffic
between dhis2 and the email server?

The FROM_ADDRESS is currently hardwired to "noreply@xxxxxxxxx".  Hope its
not being clobbered by a spam filter on your email server.

Bob