Re: need solution for running out of disk space generating analytics tables

Hi Lavi,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Lavi Shpigelman <shpigi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks !
>
> Running analytics generation for last 4 years was enough to avoid disk
> space limit.

that's great.

> The postgresql DB directory grew from 7.5GB to 44GB
>
> The datavalue table holds 53M records.
> The dimensions resource lists 13 dimensions.

Okay. That's a fair number of dimensions. I guess the only option is
getting a bigger disk;)

One could omit certain dimensions to become columns and indexes in
analytics tables (org unit group sets, data element group sets, categories)
by setting "data dimension" to no through the UI, but that would of course
defeat the purpose of setting up those dimensions in the first place.

regards,