Re: Emails not being sent

Yes you are right.  I see lars added it on 20 May.

Though I see that the change was backported to 2.15 in rev 15054.  If you
upgrade your war to the latest build of 2.15 (available from
https://apps.dhis2.org/ci/job/dhis-2.15/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/dhis.war)
you will find that the email from_address setting has been added.  It might
be your other problem is addressed as well.

Regards
Bob