Re: Emails not being sent

Hi Ryan

I hope one of the authors of that module who will have been working and
testing the module will be able to answer this more authoritatively.  My
comments were based really on a reading of the source code and predicting
from that what it *should* be doing.

What I can say is that there is no scheduler, or if there is it has already
been invoked for you to see the log messages that you do.  The code which
sends the email seems to do it there and then and should be throwing some
exception if it fails ie.  you shouldn't really see the "Email sent using
host" line in your log if the sending fails.  Rather you should see "Could
not send email: "

Of course it is hard to know what the mailhost does with it but it seems
what you are saying is that the mail doesn't reach it.  As I indicated
earlier what I would do is to use something like tcpdump on the server to
verify whether there is comms with the mailserver or not.

Regards
Bob