Re: Fwd: Upgrade of Customize war file

I am not pretty much sure about the web archive resource files older than
version dhis2.10,
but from and later versions war files are still available on DHIS2
continuous integration ( CI )

https://apps.dhis2.org/ci/

You would required to send FTP request for retrieving these files and save
some where on
your local machine.