Re: viewing statistics of dataset assignments

Hi Barajesh,
Thanks for the reply.
I guess I just wanted to verify that there isn't such a feature already
built in to DHIS2 that I may have missed.

Regarding implementing something like this using data-elements, my
suggestion is to assign one boolean data element per data set and use
aggregation to figure out how many facilities report the dataset in higher
levels of the org-unit hierarchy.
.
Counting the total number of datasets that  a facility provides is probably
less useful but you could do that either by making a specific data element
for that (as you have suggested) or by making an indicator that sums the
boolean data elements that represent single datasets.

Regards,
Lavi