Re: DHIS2 - Event capture forms printing & approving

Abyot: Thanks for the quick reaction, well done.

Robin: Your suggestions make sense and is something we have considered for
a while. We have blueprints for image / document type data elements here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/document-dataelement-attribute-type
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/image-data-element-type

regards,

Lars