Re: DHIS2 - Event capture forms printing & approving

Thanks Lars, I'm looking forward to DHIS 2.17 then.

Regards,

Robin

From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 August 2014 16:06
To: Abyot Gizaw
Cc: Robin Martens; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 - Event capture forms printing & approving

Abyot: Thanks for the quick reaction, well done.

Robin: Your suggestions make sense and is something we have considered for a while. We have blueprints for image / document type data elements here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/document-dataelement-attribute-type
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/image-data-element-type

regards,

Lars