Re: Creating indicator with non-numeric values

Hi Nayeem,
One approach if you are using aggregate data collection, would be to create
three separate questions using Boolean data elements.

1) Sterilized delivery set not available
2) Sterilized delivery set available but not ready for use
3) Sterilized delivery set available and ready for use

Of course, this is not ideal, because people could answer all three
questions as TRUE and it is rather clunky as you would need three questions
instead of one. But, you are still going to need the aggregate data
elements anyway for your analysis with indicators.

If you are using the tracker for data collection, then you could implement
this as an option set, and link this to respective aggregate data elements
(Sterilized delivery set not available,  Sterilized delivery set available
but not ready for use, Sterilized delivery set available and ready for use)
with the aggregation query builder on each condition . You could then
create indicators such as

 % of delivery sets not available = Sterilized delivery set not
available/(Sterilized
delivery set not available + Sterilized delivery set available but not
ready for use + Sterilized delivery set available and ready for use)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jason