Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data synchronisation DHIS2.16

Hi Riddy,

the sync feature is only dealing with data values, not meta-data.

Meta data like organisation unit can also be synced, but that requires that
you set up a script with curl, pointing to the /metaData web api resource,
and is a bit more complicated.

regards,

Lars