Re: Could not resolve view with name 'dataValueSets' in servlet with name 'webapi'

Then I don't think its DHIS2 related... could be something with your ISP?
you could also try and run DHIS 2 locally, and play around with it that way.

--
Morten

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:29 PM, HAKIZIMANA Franck <francescohaki@xxxxxxxxx