Re: [Dhis2-devs] API resources navigation

Hi,

the reason why we removed HTML view was that they were static and it turned
out to be very inconvenient to keep the templates up to date, leading to
questions why properties were not there etc. Ideally we want the HTML views
to be rendered automatically based on the XML/JSON representations. As
mentioned, an ideal app project to take on by a student/external developer
;)

regards,

Lars