Re: Multiple active events exist for single event no registration program

Hi Marko,

Can you run the statement below to test if the single event no registration
you were using has more than 1 active instance?

 *select * *
*FROM programinstance pi INNER JOIN program p *
* on pi.programid=p.programid where p.uid='xxx'*

In which, *xxx *is your program uid.

You can get uid of that program by going to Programs/Attributes > Program >
Click on the program and select Show details. The id field is in the end of
the details div.

For single event without registration, it is suppose to have one instance
only.

If it has more than one instance somehow, DHIS will alert this kind of
message.

So, if you do have multiple instance, my suggestion is
- delete other instances, but first, move event data to the instance you
want to keep.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam