Re: [Dhis2-devs] Requirement related to indicators - Target vs achieved

Hi Maheed,

Have you considered using attribute category options for your projects? If
this works for you, you could consider the following with current DHIS 2
features:

- enter any data that applies to a project by selecting the project.
- enter goals/target as separate data elements, selecting the same project.
- use data element groups and/or indicator groups for different types of
reporting needs, e.g. an indicator group for % complete for indicators that
divide data by target.

In analysis, such as pivot table or visualization, select the project(s)
and indicator(s), and report over a sufficient number of years to capture
all the data for any of your projects.

This assumes that you can enter data on a per-project basis. Or does the
data need to be entered regardless of project, and then you impose the
concept of project by goals that apply during a time period?

Cheers,
Jim