2.16 dashboard language changed

Dear All,

Just now i updated one of our database in 2.16 but in dashboard and gis and
visualizer part shows arabik type language. I can not able to changed it in
English. Here i attached the screen short.

Please help me

Thanks

*Regards*

*Fatema Uddin*
*Technical Advisor HIS*
Priority Area Health
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
*Office location:*
Room # 304, Shshid Dr.Milan Bhavan,                              Management
Information System,
Directorate General of Health Services of MoHFW,
Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Phone: +880 2 881 64 59
Fax:   +880 2 881 38 75